Sunday, February 14, 2010

Guess Who?

Guess who is my valentine....
I'll give you some hints:
1) He goes by several names: J, JR, Daddy, J Money Funk Dog, and Dorcus Porcus.
2) He has been my valentine for 15 years.
3) He is a hunting-loving-bow-shooting-wife-pampering-diaper-changing-co-sleeping-night-duty-sharing-daddy-of-three.
4)He only believes in science. Just kidding. He believes that GOD orchestrates all things under the sun and has a curiosity about how the Big Guy makes it all work.
5) Loves to watch movies. And, loves to fall asleep watching movies.
6) Is sitting with me enjoying a quiet moment with me on this Valentine's day. We are eating a dessert called Chocolate Damnation and watching the movie Chocolat.


I love you J! Happy Valentine's Day!










2 comments:

  1. So sweet and I love the old photos!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gonna make Bobby jealous.....
    LOL, anyway, I was workin' on my blog thought I would stop by and guess what I was doing this SAME layout...guess I will change it. Miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete