Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday (aka the Third Ring of Hell)

Most of you know that the ladies in my family over 18 go to Black Friday sales. It is a tradition and if you don't go you'll miss out on great deals and great fun (tongue is tucked tightly in my cheek). The most compelling reason for me to participate in this madness year after year is the following: if you are the "missing person" you WILL be talked about. I go in order to defend myself. Truth be told, I enjoy this more than I care to confess. Here are some pictures of the shopping adventure. Let the madness begin.
The huge pile of stuff in the first picture is ours. The last four show how we "packed" the car after purchasing things in two big boxes. K was such a trooper. Yes, we trapped her under two boxes. Yes, M and I had to lean forward all the way to my house. Yes, we know it probably wasn't the safest way to travel!

1 comment:

  1. Wow-no black Friday for me, but I might have tried it if we hadn't gotten a ton of snow last night and today. Looks like a great time and a fun tradition. Wish I was there with you!

    ReplyDelete