Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Trying to Learn the Ropes!

I am having fun playing with the pretty things I can do on this blog. I am just having trouble "learning the ropes". I have tried many times (with no success) to customize my header! GRRRR! I'm sure I can figure it out. One day.

Also, I wanted to post pictures of my birtday dinner at a new restraunt and my camera decided not to cooperate and let us download the pictures. GRRRR! The camera also contains all "new" pictures of the boys (I haven't downloaded since August - shame on me!). GRRR!

So far, I know how to do the following 1) Get a free background. 2) Get tickers or counters. 3) Move things around (kind of) on my right hand sidebar.

If you have any "tips of the trade" that would make my blogging more simple, please feel free to share!

2 comments:

  1. OK, so you have sucked me into the blogosphere. :) I will tell my hubby to call you when I get hooked and sit staring bleary-eyed at the computer reading the lives of people I don't know, because you know how I am with addictive reading (ask your hubby where my next book is, by the way!). GRRRR!

    Which brings me to my next comment...this post of yours could have been titled GRRRR! But, leave it to you to title it something positive instead of something that would vent frustration. :) Thanks for always being sunny side up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a wonderful job and I am so so happy that I finally got you to do one. Now if you can get that camera to work it will be so much fun to see the boys. The only tip I have for you about the header is do what I did find a really nice smart computer person to do it for you--lol Miss you!

    ReplyDelete